PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL VISITS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AS WELL AS TO THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, RECOMMENDATIONS, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
BY CONTINUING TO ACCESS OR USE THIS WEB SITE, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ENTER INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH SUNRISE & CO (PTE) LTD (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS "SUNRISE", "WE" OR "US") AND TO BE UNCONDITIONALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH MAY BE AMENDED, MODIFIED OR VARIED BY SUNRISE AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEB SITE SHALL BE DEEMED AN ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS REVISED.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
- YOUR UNDERTAKING AND OBLIGATIONS
- You represent, warrant and undertake:
- That you are lawfully entitled to access this Web Site and have full legal capacity to perform your obligations under these Terms and Conditions and have the same enforced against you;
- that you will comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, treaties, directives and regulations relating to the use of this Web Site;
- not to introduce to this Web Site any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or any other computer programs or files of a harmful nature that will interrupt, limit, destroy or otherwise interfere with the functionality of this Web Site, or any material that is unlawful, defamatory, indecent, obscene or abusive in any way;
- that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic or manual process or device to "screen scrape", monitor "mine", or copy Web pages on the Web Site or the content contained therein without the express written permission of SUNRISE;
- not to spam any other user of the Web Site for any reason;
- that you will not use any devices, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site;
- that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of SUNRISE; and
- not to use framing techniques to enclose any trade mark, logo, trade name or other proprietary information, including images, frames, content, or layout/design of SUNRISE, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners found on any page of the Web Site without the express written consent of SUNRISE.
- Except as otherwise expressly permitted by SUNRISE, any access or attempt to access other areas of the computer system of SUNRISE or other information contained on the said system for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
- We may revoke or limit your access to the Restricted Parts of the Web Site at any time at our sole and absolute discretion and without incurring any liability.
- Whilst we try to ensure that access to the Web Site is always available, from time to time we may decide to temporarily restrict or block access to, or use of, all or part of the Web Site without notice and reserve the right to do so, whether for the purpose of upgrading, maintaining or investigating the Web Site or for any reason which we, in our absolute discretion, deem appropriate or necessary. We shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage suffered by or caused to you or arising out of, in connection with or by reason of such shutting down of the Web Site. We also reserve the right to withdraw and/or amend content on the Web Site without notice and we accept no liability, no matter how that may be caused.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to outage, electrical, electronic, technical and computer-related faults and breakdowns, fires, strikes (of our or other employees), insurrection or riots, embargoes, the requirements of any civil or military authority, civil commotion, power failure, war, acts of foreign enemies, acts of terrorism or other disturbances or perils of a similar or analogous nature ("Force Majeure Event"). We shall for the duration of such an event, be relieved of any obligation as affected by the said event, and the Terms and Conditions herein shall remain in force with regard to all other obligations that are not affected by such event.
- You agree and acknowledge that any data, enquiry or request made or submitted electronically or any attempt to access or download the Restricted Parts of the Web Site is subject to the risks of the occurrence of a Force Majeure Event under Paragraph 2.4 above and if, in any such event, we do not receive the data, enquiry or request submitted by you or if such data, enquiry or request is lost, corrupted or otherwise not accessible, or if you are not able to download or access the Restricted Parts of the Web site, whether wholly or partially for whatever reason, you shall be deemed not to have submitted such data, enquiry or request, or made such access or download of the Restricted Parts and you shall have no claim whatsoever against us for compensation, loss or damage.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- For the purpose of this Paragraph 3:
- Any and all text, graphics, photographs, logos, button icons, images, designs, sounds, music, audio clips, video clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation thereof are collectively referred as "SUNRISE Content"; and
- All trade marks, brand names, logos and related tag-lines and service marks displayed on the Web Site, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trade mark symbol (™ or ®), and whether or not registered anywhere in the world, are collectively referred to as the "SUNRISE Trade Marks".
- All rights, title and interest in and to the SUNRISE Content, and the SUNRISE Trade Marks are owned by SUNRISE, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners.
- Unless otherwise expressly authorised by SUNRISE, your access to or use of the Web Site should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use the SUNRISE Content and or the SUNRISE Trade Marks on this Web Site. Other than the limited grant of access to and viewing of the SUNRISE Content and or the SUNRISE Trade Marks as set forth above, SUNRISE grants you no other privileges or rights in any of the SUNRISE Content and or the SUNRISE Trade Marks.
- You acknowledge that any other use of the SUNRISE Content and or the SUNRISE Trade Marks, including without limitation, any download, reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, broadcast or performance of the same, without the prior permission of SUNRISE, is strictly prohibited and shall constitute a violation of the intellectual property rights of SUNRISE, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners.
- LIMITED LICENCE
- We grant you a limited and revocable licence to access the Web Site. Without prejudice to the foregoing, this limited licence DOES NOT include the right to:
- frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Web Site or any portion thereof;
- modify the Web Site or any content (except caching or as necessary to view the Web Site);
- download the Restricted Parts of the Web Site without the express authorisation of SUNRISE;
- make any use of the Web Site or its contents other than as expressly authorised by SUNRISE;
- create any derivative work based upon either the Web Site or its content;
- collect account information for the benefit of yourself or another party;
- use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the SUNRISE Trade Marks or to otherwise use the SUNRISE Trade Marks; or
- use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
- Any unauthorized use by you of the Web Site terminates the limited licence set out in this Paragraph 4 without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law or these Terms and Conditions.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- We may provide links to other web sites or resources not owned or operated by us. We are not responsible for the accuracy or content of these web sites or resources, and any links we provide does not mean that we are connected with or endorse the related web site, resource or the information provided in them. Those web sites or resources may have their own terms, conditions and policies, and it is your duty to ensure that you comply with them. We accept no liability, no matter how that may be caused, for any failure on your part to view, comply or familiarise with any such terms, conditions and policies.
- You may not create a hyperlink to this Web Site, whether via social networks or otherwise, without our permission.
- SUNRISE AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS AND MATERIALS ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ALL JURISDICTIONS. IF YOU ACCESS OR USE THIS WEB SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN INITIATIVE AND YOU SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR LOCAL LAWS.
- NEITHER SUNRISE NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WARRANTS OR GUARANTEES THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENTS OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEB SITE WHICH MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER SUNRISE NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH CONTENTS OR MATERIALS.
- NEITHER SUNRISE NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WARRANTS OR GUARANTEES THAT MATERIALS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD FROM THIS WEB SITE WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION FROM VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFESTS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALL USERS ACCESS AND USE THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENT AT THEIR OWN RISK. SUNRISE DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR INFORMATION ON OTHER SITES, INCLUDING THOSE LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE,
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO LIMIT PROVISION OF INFORMATION OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO ANY PERSON, GEOGRAPHIC REGION OR JURISDICTION AND/OR TO LIMIT THE QUANTITIES OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WE PROVIDE.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, In no event shall SUNRISE or any of its affiliates be liable to you or to any party for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever caused arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Web Site.
- YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL SUNRISE, its affiliates OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE WEB SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE LOSS OR DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE WEB SITE OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ITS CONTENT. THIS INCLUDES DAMAGES TO OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT
- YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS SUNRISE, its OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, affiliates, AND THIRD PARTY PARTNERS FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES AND COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE LEGAL FEES, RESULTING FROM ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
By using this Web Site, you agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Laws of the Republic of Singapore and any dispute shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Singapore. You likewise agree to waive all defences of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
If you have any questions or comments about this Web Site or the Terms and Conditions or in the event that you wish to make a complaint regarding this Web Site, then please contact us. The contact details are:
SUNRISE & CO (PTE) LTD
9 Kaki Bukit Crescent
Kaki Bukit Techpark 1
Telephone: +65 6258 3377 (Mondays to Fridays, between 9:00am and 5:00 pm Singapore time)